Skip to main content
Home » Our Goal
- To help expand basic education.
- Develop local traders’ skills in entrepreneurship and business development.
- Empower women and girls through policy advocacy and lobby the regional Government to promote gender equality in the public and private sectors.
- Expand Primary Health Care (PHC) and prevent communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, and water-borne diseases, etc.
- Alleviate poverty by promoting modern practices of agriculture farming, animal husbandry, business entrepreneurship through small scale industries and engage the local community.
- Preserve and protect the environment and wildlife.
- Support children with disabilities, special needs, and orphan children.
- Provide relief and rehabilitation for victims of natural and man-made calamities.
- Implement donor organizations’ programs and projects by introducing close monitoring and evaluation mechanisms.
- Combat harmful traditions practice.